The Lovable Curmudgeon
As a card-carrying member of AARP, Joel Brill, aka, The Loveable Curmudgeon, has pretty much seen it all, done it all and can’t remember most of it. He shares the bits and pieces he can remember about life, with side splitting results. His unique blend of comedy comes out as he discusses the challenges of being a senior citizen, marriage, business, sex, kids and a host of other topics.
He has 40+ years of experience doing Corporate, Motivational, Business and Sales seminars. During his career in ultra-high technology Joel gave the industry a great boost...he retired. He also ran a non-profit company. “Oh, we’re not a charity; I’m just a lousy business man."
In 2016, he won 2nd place in Golden Artists Entertainments, Funniest Comic in Los Angeles competition. (Which is now The U.S. COMEDY CONTEST)
He’s a writer for "THE CANCELED NEWS SHOW."
He has performed at comedy venues throughout the country, including:
• The Comedy Store, Hollywood, CA
• The Hollywood Improv, Hollywood, CA
• The Ice House, Pasadena, CA
• Zanies, Chicago, IL
• LA Comedy Club, Las Vegas, NV
• Laughs Unlimited, Sacramento, CA
• McCurdy’s Comedy Theater, Sarasota, FL
• Loonies, Colorado Springs, CO
• Comedy Cabana, Myrtle Beach, SC
• And many more
Major comedy festivals
• The World Series of Comedy
• The Burbank Comedy Festival.
Joel was also a regular, guest co-host at The Comedy KLIQ Internet Show.